Friday, March 25, 2011

Sew what?


Today my buddy Mellissa and I went on a fabric hunt. She has a great new book with some awesome skirt patterns, so we were inspired to make some new duds for ourselves. I found 4 things that I really love and realized upon my return home that I already had 2 fabrics that coordinate with them. Yay! Since we are on Spring Break next week you will find me sitting at the sewing machine and probably swearing because, in all honestly, I'm not a great seamstress. Oh well, at least I have fun with it.

3 comments:

  1. Where did you find those fabrics?? They are beautiful! I love especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sophie! I found them at Hobby Lobby. They had a bunch of pretty stuff and it's 30% off right now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I failed the sewing portion of home ec. She wouldn't even mark my final project,it was so bad. I just have no patience. Looking forward to seeing the finished products!

    ReplyDelete